Family and friends can play a key role in a client’s recovery. Often families and loved ones are left to try and understand the eating disorder and how to navigate their actions around it.
We work with loved ones of the person with an eating disorder, to empower them to:
- Understand what drives an eating disorder.
- Learn how to communicate to your loved one.
- Sustain and strengthen your relationships.
- Maintain your own wellbeing.
- Understand why recovery can be a complex process.
- Learn the difference in treatment approaches.
Support can be found at the Eating Disorder Recovery Hub Membership site launching soon.